Buddha Bhumi Buddhist Center Project is a non-governmental, religious, educational and
social service organization for the holistic
development of mankind. This project is concerned with the education of the helpless and
underprivileged children deprived of proper education. Besides that, it will conduct training programs to the Buddhist
monks for the progress of the world peace.
Objectives of Buddha Bhumi Buddhist Center:
- Develop Dhamma Research and Education
- Bhikkhu & Samaner (Monks & Novice) Dhamma/Vinaya Training Center.
- Buddha Dhamma Research and Education Center for children, youth and all ages.
- Scholarship programs for poor but Intelligent children.
- Propagate Buddha's teachings to locals and others.
- Help to helpless children, youths and older people.
- Conduct Free Health Camp.
- Writing, translating and publishing books on Buddhism in local and foreign languages.
- Conducting meditation programs for retreat and spiritual development.
- Establish a resources library for the benefit of students, teachers and researchers.
- Publish a monthly magazine on Buddhism.
- Launch action-orientated programs in the areas of social culture and humanitarian and
- Conduct various seminars for the welfare of (Buddhists) children, youth and people of
- Establish a Buddhist monastery for religious activities of the devotees to benefit
peace of mind.
- To maintain relationship with international Buddhist friendship and brotherhood
societies and with mutual understanding to direct Buddhism towards the movement for
- Conduct Dhamma preaching and Dhamma lecture programs.
- Conduct Buddhist festivals and ceremony programs regularly accoring to calendar.
Salient Features of Buddha Bhumi Buddhist Center:
Buddha Bhumi Buddhist Center Project, Nepal is a multi-dimensional project with the sole aim of benefiting humanity. In order to achieve
its objectives, the following infrastructures are needed:
Religious Aspect = Dhamma & Meditation Hall
Big Stupa & Buddha Statue
Big Bell & Pond
Educational Aspect = Class Rooms & Library
Office & Computer Room
Residential Aspect = Monks & Students' Quarters
Environmental Aspect = Garden & Tree Planting
Miscellaneous = Kitchen & Dining Hall,
Main Gate & Wall, Health Room